Would you like to live and work in United Kindom? This job is for you!
Importan Hotel Chain in United Kindom is searchig for its next Rockstar as an In-House Hotel Designer
The In-House Hotel Designer is directly responsible to undertake a variety of space designing projects from concept to completion, the In-House Hotel Designer may know how to use decoration items and knows how to decorate restaurants, rooms, public areas, and front desk.
The In-House Hotel Designer should know how to craft designs with stationary materials and make use of all materials we have available which includes old Furniture and fixtures.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Interpret and translate the property needs into rough plans.
- Set schedules for the project.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements.
- Work closely with designers, architects, and constructors.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience as interior designer in high luxury hotels.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, and all installations
- Hands on experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Attention to detail,
- Artistic ability, vision, and creativity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project ant time management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar relevant field
- Advance English proficiency
- Actual Passport
- Availability to live in the UK